THE GOVERNOR LIMITED EDITION PREMIUM EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Polyphenol Content - Product Specification
- 100% Premium high phenolic, early harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Produced naturally with minimal impact on the environment, non irrigated and no use of chemicals. Cold pressed within hours at lower than normal temperatures. Olives picked from trees ranging from 100 to 500 years old.
- Supplied in limited quantities. Only 7000 – 9000 500ml bottles produced each year, each individually hand numbered.
- Awarded the 1st EU health claim, consistently 5 x greater in polyphenol levels set by the EU health claim regulation. Particularly high in Oleocanthal and Oleacein.
- Used by scientists in ongoing medical research and trials for various cancers and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Producer, The Dafnis family
- Family farm, Olive Fabrica
- Country of origin Corfu, Greece
- Harvest date October 2021
- A robust EVOO, gentle aromas of fresh cut grass, tasting notes, freshly cut grass, artichokes, herbs, fruity with a long intense peppery finish. This is a sign of high oleocanthal content (the anti-inflammotory, antioxidant compound) Amazing length and complexity.
|Origin||Aghios Matthaios – Corfu|
|Olive Variety||Lianolia Kerkiras (100%)|
|Oleocanthal + Oleacein (index D1)||740 mg/Kg|
|Ligstroside aglycon (monoaldehyde form)||69 mg/Kg|
|Oleuropein aglycon (monoaldehyde form)||70 mg/Kg|
|Ligstroside aglycon (dialdehyde form)||358 mg/Kg|
|Oleuropein aglycon (dialdehyde form)||253 mg/Kg|
|Total tyrosol derivatives||864 mg/Kg|
|Total hydroxytyrosol derivatives||626 mg/Kg|
|Total phenols analyzed||1,490 mg/Kg|
Your order will be shipped within 7 working days on a signed for, tracked service.